The ROCKWOOL Trademark
The ROCKWOOL trademark was initially registered in Denmark as a logo mark back in 1936. The following year, it was accompanied with a word mark registration; a registration which is now extended to more than 60 countries around the world.
We would therefore appreciate your help in securing correct use of our trademark by using these simple rules;
- The ROCKWOOL trademark must always be written in capital letters.
- The word ROCKWOOL must always be followed by a descriptive noun.
- Example: ROCKWOOL products, ROCKWOOL insulation or ROCKWOOL stone wool.
- Always write the ROCKWOOL trademark completely. Never abbreviate, change or modify it.
- The ROCKWOOL word is not the generic term for insulation or stone wool, and may not be used as such.
- Use instead e.g. the term ROCKWOOL insulation.
Thank you for using our trademark correctly.