Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
We welcome applications for advertised vacancies from motivated, talented people who share our values and are keen to embark on an exciting career with ROCKWOOL. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds and bring differing levels of experience. We expect each individual to embrace our proactive culture and share our passion for the highest performance standards in the insulation and construction industries.
Please see below our current vancancies and see whether ROCKWOOL might be the right place for you.
|Position||Business Area||Location||Closing Date|
|Quality Engineer (Job Share)||Quality||Bridgend||09.12.2013|
We have sites in Pencoed, Central London and Dublin as well as field-based teams across the UK and Ireland.
Each job specification describes the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out the role successfully. Please ensure that your application clearly describes all the relevant skills and experience you can offer.
- The best applications are usually structured to match the job specification
- Provide examples of how you have demonstrated the skills we require or achieved good results in similar areas
- Include any relevant skills or experience you have gained outside of employment
- Provide details of any training you have undertaken
- Think about how your application will compare to others and try to ensure your strengths really stand out
- Be clear, concise and to the point