RAINSCREEN DUO SLAB®
RAINSCREEN DUO SLAB® is a dual density insulation board comprising a robust outer surface and a resilient inner face which has been designed for use in conditions of severe climatic exposure.
When installed, RAINSCREEN DUO SLAB® will knit together when tightly butt jointed, eliminating extraneous heat loss that can be caused through gaps in some insulations. Because of its unique dual density construction RAINSCREEN DUO SLAB® requires fewer fixings, thus providing a cost effective solution in over cladding applications.
Complimentary products include ROCKPANEL - please visit www.rockpanel.co.uk for information.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible, ideal for buildings above 18 meters
- Water-repellent: Fibres impregnated with a water-repelling agent during manufacture
- Fewer fixings required for installation when compared to standard stone wool slabs
- Robust front face resists damage and over-driving of fixings
- Cost effective solution for over cladding applications
- BBA approved
Watch the transformation from stone to ROCKWOOL insulationDiscover the unique benefits of ROCKWOOL insulation
|Product Code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Pieces/Pack||Area/Pallet (m2)||Area/Pack (m2)||Packs/Pallet|
|Dimensions||1200 x 600mm|
|Thickness||100 - 180 mm|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.035 W/mK|
|Fire Properties||A1 (BS EN 13501-1)|
|Specific Heat Capacity||0.84 kJ/kgK|
|Vapour Resistivity||5.9 MNs/gm|
|Environmental||Zero ODP & GWP|
|Recycled Content||25% - 50% (Depending on definition)|
|Standards||BS EN 13162, ISO 14001:2004|
|Certification||LPCB 022e, LUL (London Underground)|
A comprehensive guide to using ROCKWOOL products to achieve required U-values as per Part L 2010.