Providing the right acoustic conditions within our schools is an essential design consideration which supports the creation of a quality teaching and learning environment for pupils and staff.
This CPD will provide information and guidance on current acoustic regulations and standards, and look at key factors which influence the acoustic quality within schools and teaching spaces.
- Provide a background and introduction to the importance of acoustics in schools.
- Understand the key acoustic regulations and standards that guide us towards good acoustics design.
- Learn about some of the fundamentals of acoustics
- Understand the key measures that influence the acoustic environment within schools
- Learn about systems and solutions that can satisfy acoustic standards within schools
- Provide an overview of ROCKWOOL insulation products that can be used to support acoustic design