Keeping up to date with latest testing and product standards is essential for ensuring the correct products are specified and installed.
This CPD will provide information and guidance on the latest BS EN test standards and harmonised product standards for fire ducts systems, outlining the key differences between BS 476: part 24 and BS EN 1366.
- Provide an overview of building regulations and standards
- Outline the different duct systems covered by the BS EN standards
- Provides insight into the latest test, classification and harmonised product standards
- Learn how to determine performance and scope from a fire resistance classification
- Understand the key differences between the BS and BS EN test standards