Rainscreen Cladding Systems offer a combination of design flexibility and practical benefits in both new build and refurbishment projects.
This CPD will take an in-depth look at how to comply with fire safety performance within ventilated and non-ventilated cladding systems that are designed for buildings above 18 metres.
- Understand how fire can spread easily within Rainscreen cavities
- Learn the history behind the creation of BR135 and better understand the test requirements
- Fire classifications of different insulants
- Understand the various routes to compliance when considering the safe design and specification of ventilated and non-ventilated cladding systems
- Insurer and risk management requirements
- Learn about systems and solutions that can reduce risk without compromising on design.