RAINSCREEN DUO SLAB® is a dual density stone wool board specifically developed for insulation behind rainscreen cladding systems. Comprising a robust outer surface and a resilient inner face, DUO SLAB has been designed for use in conditions of severe weather.
To ensure a safe living and working environment, we recommend a combined system of ROCKWOOL and Rockpanel products. This A1 non-combustible (RAINSCREEN DUO SLAB®) and limited combustible (Rockpanel FS-Xtra) solution for ventilated rainscreen systems is fast becoming an increasingly popular choice for use in: multi-unit residential blocks, office blocks, hospitals, schools, hotels and multiuse developments.
BBA approved (17/5402)
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible, recommended for high risk buildings and buildings above 18 meters
- Easy to install, RAINSCREEN DUO SLAB tough outer layer resists damage on-site and over-driving of fixings. DUO SLAB properties means fewer fixings for a faster, more cost-effective installation.
- Shielding your spaces from unwanted noise - Dual Density stone wool insulation provides high sound absorption trapping and dampening sound waves and vibrations (Read more in our acoustic guide).
- Designed for inclement weather - water-repelling agents are added for increased protection and limiting the risk of condensation
- Optimal temperature whatever the weather outside – the thermal properties of RAINSCREEN DUO SLAB® can dramatically reduce heating, cooling and ventilation costs, and reduce a buildings carbon footprint.