The ROCKWOOL FIREPRO® range is comprehensively designed for fire protection and fire stopping products. FIREPRO® SoftSeal Coated Strips are made up of products specifically designed to create linear joint seals in buildings where movement is a factor in the design.
FIREPRO® SoftSeal Coated Strips comprise low density stone wool mineral wool insulation, SoftSeal batt, pre-coated with SoftSeal Flexible Coating. The FIREPRO® SoftSeal Coated Strips are flexible for use reinstating fire resistance, acoustic and air seal performances in concrete floors, masonry walls and dry wall systems where voids have been created for the passage of services, including pipework and cabling.
FIREPRO® SoftSeal Coated Strips have been tested to BS EN1366-3 2009 and classified to EN 13501-2, providing up to 2 hours fire performance (EI20). Testing to BS EN 1366-4 has shown SoftSeal can accommodate movement of +/-15%†.
- Easy to handle and install, for fast and effective fire stopping.
- The FIREPRO® SoftSeal Coated Strips are acoustically absorbent, preventing noise transfer through penetrations and linear joints in walls, ceilings, roofs and floors.
- Tested for durability to current EU guidelines, it is assured that FIREPRO® Softseal Coated Strips have the most robust fire stopping properties.
- Supplied pre-coated for ease of application, saving valuable time and money.
- CE Marked to indicate conformity with health, safety and environmental standards.