Manufactured from high density ROCKWOOL fire resistant insulation and a mineral coated glass fibre fleece, HARDROCK® Multi-fix Angle Fillets are non-combustible, heat resistant and designed to fully support bituminous waterproof membranes at 90° angles.
The smooth transitions allow water to run off without holding in corners and potentially seeping into the building causing structural damage.
- With excellent heat resistance, HARDROCK® Multi-fix Angle Fillets are ideal for application to bitumen systems.
- By investing in HARDROCK® Multi-fix Angle Fillets for insulating and waterproofing flat roofs, the life of the waterproof membrane is prolonged.
- Cost effective and easy to install with an efficient application process.
- A single size solution compatible with all bituminous and GRP membrane systems makes it a reliable option during specification.
- Secures a strong bond to the waterproof membrane, providing the perfect finish at 90° abutments.