ROCKWOOL HARDROCK® Multi-Fix (DD) boards are manufactured from renewable volcanic stone which produces a non-combustible roofing insulation board. The solution is compatible with a range of flat roof systems including single-ply, EPDM membranes, green roofs, bitumen, and liquid membranes.
HARDROCK® Multi-Fix (DD) boasts an extremely high acoustic performance, offering a robust fire-resistant acoustic solution for flat roofs.
Tested to the highest European fire classification, HARDROCK® Multi-Fix (DD) meets the highest LPCB standards. It has also achieved European Reaction to Fire Classification of A1 non-combustibility . In specifying insulation, it is crucial to consider characteristics such as combustibility and smoke toxicity. HARDROCK® Multi-Fix (DD) provides an acoustically sound, non-combustible and non-toxic solution to flat roof insulation.
Euroclass A1 non-combustible, LPCB & FM approved.
- Achieves Euroclass A1 non-combustibility, a robust solution for consideration of fire performance.
- LPCB (LPS 1181: Part 1 Ext A) and FM approved to meet the highest European fire classifications.
- Excellent acoustic reduction, absorption and impact performance – whether from people, machinery or rain on the roof.
- HARDROCK® Multi-Fix (DD) is dimensionally stable and will provide long term consistent thermal performance over its lifetime.
- A sustainable solution, made from natural materials, HARDROCK® Multi-Fix (DD) can be recycled and reprocessed, reducing landfill costs with zero ODP and GWP.