ROCKWOOL Acoustic ROCKFLOOR® is a tissue faced, high compressive insulation slab, designed with Part E (Acoustic) regulations in mind. Made from dual density mineral stone wool insulation, the ROCKFLOOR® range not only has excellent sound absorption, but also enhances fire stopping between floors. When used in conjunction with ROCKWOOL FLEXI® to create a compartment floor, it can provide up to 1-hour fire resistance.
The unique dual density of ROCKFLOOR® means it can be laid over a slightly uneven subfloor. The lower density absorbs imperfections and the high-density point provides a strong point load resistance.
Acoustic ROCKFLOOR® is an ideal high performing acoustic solution for separating floors which provides occupants with optimum comfort.
Euroclass A1 non-combustible
- Creating sound environments – the dual density structure allows high compressive and point load resistance, reducing the noise transfer and vibrations through separating floors.
- Comfortable and sound – minimises thermal and acoustic bridging between floors helping to compartmentalise rooms.
- Ease of installation – ROCKFLOOR® boards are easy to handle and fit, keeping the time spent fitting the layer to a minimum.
- Preserving the finish – sub-floor imperfections are absorbed by the dual density layers, creating a neat and level finish.
- The choice is yours – Acoustic ROCKFLOOR® can be placed over or under the site slab.